K E Y F U N C T I O N S
- Reduces excessive oil production, oil control
- Anti-bacterial to treat, reduce and prevent acne and blackheads
- Reduces appearance of enlarged pores
- Re-balances the skins pH levels
- Brightens complexion
- Reduces appearance of under eye baggage and puffiness
- Soothes inflammed or sun damaged skin
D I R E C T I O N S
Shake well. Hold bottle 8-10cm away from face and spritz away to your hearts content. Don't forget your neck and pat into skin lightly. Try placing it in the fridge for a cooler spritz on a hot, sunny day.
We also highly recommend using Witchcraft to liquify and mix in with your S M O O T C H clay masks. We recommend a 2:1 ratio, or achieving a yoghurt-like paste.
I N G R E D I E N T S
Hamamelis Distillate (Witch Hazel), Aloe Vera, Carica Papaya Extract (Papaya), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Cucumber), Citrus Bergamia Essential Oil (Bergamot), Rosa Canina Oil (Rosehip Seed).
Preservative free. Paraben free. Animal cruelty free. All-natural. Handcrafted in small batches by witches only.
R E C O M M E N D E D C L A Y M I X
Best used to liquify:
- Parisienne Clay Mask Mix - for oily skin, enlarged pores, hormonal breakouts
- Nocturne Clay Mask Mix - for acne prone skin
W E I G H T