K E Y F U N C T I O N S
- Hydrates skin
- Firms, tones and plumps skin
- Reduce appearances of wrinkles and fine lines
- Increases production of collagen
- Brightens complexion, fights against photoaging and pigmentation
D I R E C T I O N S
Shake well. Hold bottle 8-10cm away from face and spritz away to your hearts content. Don't forget your neck and pat into skin lightly. Try placing it in the fridge for a cooler spritz on a hot, sunny day.
We also highly recommend using Rosie to liquify and mix in with your S M O O T C H clay masks. We recommend a 2:1 ratio, or achieving a yoghurt-like paste.
I N G R E D I E N T S
Rosa Damascena Distillate (Rose Water), Aloe Vera, Panax Extract (Ginseng), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Cucumber), Citrus Sinensis Essential Oil (Sweet Orange), Rose Canina Oil (Rosehip Seed Oil).
Preservative free. Paraben free. Animal cruelty free. All-natural. Handcrafted in small batches by witches only.
R E C O M M E N D E D C L A Y M I X
Best used to liquify:
- Love Potion Clay Mask Mix - for dry skin, mature skin, sun damaged skin
- Serenite Clay Mask Mix - for combination, sensitive and normal skin
W E I G H T